Purpose of Collection
Information collected from raters (the person rating the subject) and subjects (the person being rated) is used to assess leadership qualities of the specified leader, team, or organisation, and to provide reports through the accredited network.
MLQplus may in certain circumstances allow the information it collects to be used for research purposes. In every case where this is allowed, MLQplus will ensure that confidentiality agreements are in place between MLQplus and the recipient of the information to ensure that any information used for research will only be published in de-identified form.
In order to use the MLQplus website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email.
Disclosure of Information
• The identity of a subject will naturally be disclosed to a rater
• The information will usually be provided to the accredited network member facilitating the assessments and providing report assessment feedback.
• Staff and contractors (including IT technicians) may have access to information; however, it is MLQplus’ practice for all staff and contractors to enter into confidentiality agreements.
• Information may be provided to research institutions and/or partners of MLQplus for research purposes; however, as noted above, information will only be transferred:-
o Where there is a confidentiality agreement between MLQplus and the recipient; and
o Where that agreement provides that information will only be published or used in deidentified form.
In addition to the above, the following third parties may have access to a rater’s personal information:
• The subject will be provided with the assessment by a rater but only in a de-identified form. If the assessment is to be grouped into less than three other raters according to organisational level, prior consent will be sought to the disclosure or the assessment data will be integrated with another group.
• Assessments by level above raters are usually disclosed to subjects but only with their prior informed consent to the possible disclosure of their identity.
The policy which MLQplus applies generally is that rater information will not be disclosed to any party in identified form, other than an organisation involved in processing or report generation, except with the rater’s prior consent. This consent will be recorded by MLQ either via email or through documentation of a verbal consent.
The information supplied by raters and leaders is compiled into reports. These reports may contain identifiable responses in the case of raters in the category above (the subject) and de-identified information from other raters. These reports will generally not be supplied to management unless otherwise agreed and disclosed to the subjects prior to the assessment.
MLQplus will not otherwise disclose information unless the disclosure:
• is required by law
• is authorised by law or
• you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. All sensitive information is encrypted by secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com.
If you don’t complete the questionnaire?
There is clearly no obligation for you to complete the questionnaire. The questionnaire also has instructions concerning what to do if you are unsure about how to respond to any question.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone 3833 1239