The MLQTeam+ consolidates individual MLQ360+ data and highlights team transformational strengths and leadership impact on performance, effectiveness, and satisfaction. The report profiles individual team members and compares strengths and areas for development as highlighted by the team and other stakeholders.
By providing a safe and valid way to highlight individual strengths and team impact, the MLQTeam+ report empowers teams to understand and optimise their transformational impact across the organisation.
Team Impact Analytics and Benchmarking
The MLQTeam+ introduces additional analytics to consolidate individual Transformational Leadership profiles and highlight team impact on productivity, effectiveness, and satisfaction. The MLQTeam+ report explores the team’s behaviors and performance as experienced by the team members and compares this against ratings from the team’s key stakeholders.
Insights from the MLQTeam+ empowers leaders to reflect on the team’s strengths, performance, and areas for development to optimise team impact. Additional team and industry benchmarking will assist your team to:
- Understand the specific behaviours that will lead to the greatest impact on productivity, effectiveness, and satisfaction
- Optimise return on leadership development activities by focusing on high impact behaviours
- Benchmark leadership performance and impact against industry norms
- Evaluate the return on leadership development investments over time
The Full Range Leadership Model is the world’s most researched and empirically validated framework to understand Transformational Leadership. The MLQ360 has been used to measure transformational leadership in over 5000+ published research studies and is proven to reliably highlight leadership strength and potential. Transformational leadership, as measured by the MLQ360, has been linked to:
- Increased performance, productivity, and satisfaction in the workplace (Bass & Avolio, 2000; Dum et al., 2002; )
- Greater workplace commitment, group cohesiveness, self-efficacy, and performance (Avolio et al., 2004; Pillai & Williams, 2004 )
- Innovation, creativity, and organisational performance (García Morales et al., 2008; Henker et al., 2015)
- Workplace engagement and productivity (Salanova et al., 2011)
- Team diversity, identity, and performance (Kearney et al., 2009)
Other Leadership Assessments
We measure and develop 32 high performance leadership behaviours that drive productivity,
effectiveness, and satisfaction in the workplace. Contact us for information on individual, team, or enterprise assessments.