Strong leadership cultures foster the behaviour and trust required to create leadership value. Different ecosystems require unique leadership capabilities and behavioural compositions to inspire and influence change.
MLQEnterprise+ Analytics introduces predictive analytics and modelling to highlight specific leadership behaviours that have the greatest organisation specific impact on organisational productivity, effectiveness, and satisfaction. By using the Full Range Leadership Model as a foundation, MLQEnterprise analytics enables a valid and reliable diagnostic of organisational functioning and leadership impact modelling.
Contact us to discuss your unique analytics needs.
Organisational analytics and benchmarking
MLQEnterprise+ analytics will generate advanced industry and organisation specific insights to optimise leadership impact and return on leadership investments. Advanced leadership analytics and predictive modelling will support your organisation to:
- Understand the specific behavioural impact of your leaders on productivity, effectiveness, and employee satisfaction
- Evaluate leadership impact on organisational outcomes such as innovation, engagement, or well-being.
- Optimise the return on leadership development activities by focusing development on high impact behaviours
- Make informed strategic decisions backed by data and advanced modelling
- Conduct validated pre-post evaluations on leadership development programs or training
The Full Range Leadership Model is the world’s most researched and empirically validated framework to understand Transformational Leadership. The MLQ360 has been used to measure transformational leadership in over 5000+ published research studies and is proven to reliably highlight leadership strength and potential. Transformational leadership, as measured by the MLQ360, has been linked to:
- Increased performance, productivity, and satisfaction in the workplace (Bass & Avolio, 2000; Dum et al., 2002; )
- Greater workplace commitment, group cohesiveness, self-efficacy, and performance (Avolio et al., 2004; Pillai & Williams, 2004 )
- Innovation, creativity, and organisational performance (García Morales et al., 2008; Henker et al., 2015)
- Workplace engagement and productivity (Salanova et al., 2011)
- Team diversity, identity, and performance (Kearney et al., 2009)
Other Leadership Assessments
We measure and develop 32 high performance leadership behaviours that drive productivity,
effectiveness, and satisfaction in the workplace. Contact us for information on individual, team, or enterprise assessments.