Expand your toolkit with proven practices to achieve extraordinary outcomes
The MLQ Accreditation Course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to coach and run leadership development programs that help your clients build transformational behaviours to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Enquire about a course
A live one-on-one accreditation course that teaches you how to measure and develop Transformational Leadership to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Discover and coach the proven leadership behaviours that align people with purpose to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
You will gain international certification in the world’s most proven leadership framework and diagnostic assessment that helps leaders:
- Build Trust
- Lead with Integrity
- Inspire Purpose
- Encourage Innovation
- Coach People
By the end of the MLQ accreditation course, you will be equipped with everything you need to know to administer the MLQ360 diagnostics and to:
Coach and develop the Transformational Behaviours proven to achieve extraordinary outcomes and bottom line results
Facilitate leadership development programs
Include 35+ years of science and evidence into your practice
Access ongoing research, diagnostics, and analytics support from our dedicated team of Organisational Psychologists
“Only 30% of leadership ability can be attributed to inherited traits such as intelligence, the other 70% can be developed.”
Professor Avolio, Director of the Gallup Leadership Institute, Washington, USA
Join an international network of expert consultants, coaches, and facilitators
The MLQ Accreditation Course is directed at leadership coaches, consultants, facilitators, psychologists, Human Resource professionals, and Organisational Development professionals.
We do not provide coaching or consulting services, and instead focus on advocating for and supporting our network of experts with research, science, and evidence. We refer all coaching and consulting enquiries directly to accredited practitioners and partners.